Announcing GlutenFreeTravelSite's Updated Website with Even More Gluten Free Restaurant, Dining, and Travel Info
We've been hard at work making GlutenFreeTravelSite -- the website containing thousands of user-submitted Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS -- even better. Here are some of the new content and features you'll find on our redesigned site...I hope you'll take a few minutes to browse the new site and share it with all your Gluten Free friends and family members!
- Enhanced HOME page, with links and easy navigation to all areas of our site
- Expanded Gluten Free at College section, including reviews of college dining services, submitted by GF students
- A CRUISE page, showcasing the gluten free policies of all the major Cruise Lines, along with links to cruise REVIEWS submitted to our site
- An AIRLINES page, detailing which major airlines offer gluten free meals upon request
- A Listing of CAMPS all over the country that offer programs for Gluten Free Kids
- Social Sharing on each page of the site to allow you to share pages -- or specific reviews -- with your GF friends
- Expanded GLUTEN FREE RESOURCES page, organized by category (Celiac associations, Trip Planning, GF-Friendly Hotels/Resorts, Mobile resources...)
- Enhanced page listing Restaurant Chains offering Gluten Free Menus, with links to dedicated pages for each restaurant
- Ability to upload photos as part of your dining and travel reviews
- A page showcasing our Top Reviewers, with links to their dining reviews from their travels.
Of course, you'll be pleased to know that you'll still find the same user-friendly functionality that allow you to search for "gluten free friendly" restaurants and other businesses wherever you live or travel. User-submitted reviews of restaurants, bakeries, stores, hotels, resorts, and cruises can be accessed via a broad search by state or country -- or a more narrow search by town or zip code.
For more details about this important initiative, please see today's Press Release.
We'd love to hear your thoughts about the new site. Please scroll down and leave a comment below! And if you have your own website or Blog, please link to GlutenFreeTravelSite so even more people can be helped by the resources offered on our site.