Have you tried the gluten free assortment of LUNA Protein bars? Do you love them as much as our family does? We all have a different favorite flavor, but one thing we can agree on is that they make a delicious, healthy snack for between meals...and are perfect for travel.
How would you like a chance to WIN a whole box of 12 LUNA Protein bars in your favorite flavor? Gluten Free Travel Blog and our sister website, GlutenFreeTravelSite, are hosting a contest in honor or Celiac Awareness Day, this Friday September 13, in which one lucky winner will receive a box of LUNA bars.
How do you enter? Simply submit a gluten free dining or travel review to GlutenFreeTravelSite between now and 12:00 NOON (Eastern time) on Friday, September 13, and you will be entered into a drawing in which we will select ONE lucky winner at random from the pool of entries (review submissions). You can submit a review of a restaurant, market, hotel, resort, inn, cruise ship -- or even a college, camp, or church that offers GF communion. Each review submission will count as one entry into the contest. You may submit as many reviews of GF-friendly restaurants and other businesses as you like. (So, for example, if you submit three different restaurant reviews, your name will be entered into the contest three times.)
But now, more about what I love about LUNA Protein bars...
- FIVE AWESOME FLAVORS: Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter (my favorite), Chocolate Cherry Almond (my second favorite), and Cookie Dough (when else have gluten free folks been able to enjoy this flavor?!).
- Less than 200 calories per bar
- 12 grams of protein per bar (from soy and whey)
- NO GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
- No trans fats or hydrogenated oils
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Considered LOW GLYCEMIC due to portion size and the balance of protein/fats/carbs/fiber
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Certified KOSHER
- Contains 4 core nutrients: calcium, iron, vitamin D, and folic acid
Whether you're a long-time fan like me -- or looking to try LUNA Protein bars for the first time, take a minute to enter the contest by submitting a review or two to GlutenFreeTravelSite!
Disclaimer: I have received samples of each flavor of LUNA Protein bars, free of charge, compliments of LUNA. They will also be sending a box of LUNA Protein bars to the winner of our random drawing, free of charge. However, the opinions expressed in this Blog post are mine and mine alone and reflect my honest and favorable opinion about LUNA bars.
Be sure to enter your email at the top of the right column of our Blog to subscribe to our Blog feed. Then you'll be among the first to find out about other, similar gluten free news, product reviews, dining recommendations, and giveaways!